After a new set of raw images were released from JUNO’s first perijove, I decided to spend a few hours seeing if I could process, align, and stitch them using some relatively simple VFX techniques. Several hours later, I ended up with the image below.
An article walking through the techniques used in the image’s construction, along with a look at how I’ve started processing the raw images from JUNO’s approach to Jupiter, will be posted here in the next few days.
Edit : Since this article was originally posted, I have updated the image above to account for a yellow tint introduced by JunoCam. The image originally posted is included below.